Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Borderlands 2: Review Opportunity TAKEN















Through Metal Arcade, I have obtained the rare (and treasured) opportunity to review Borderlands 2 via NVIDIA. This means I get sent a download code for Steam and I play, not only as an everyday player, but analyzing all parts of the game, from particle effects to co-op experience. This also means I will blog about my experience from a first-person perspective aside from Metal Arcade's third-person professional review. So not only am I getting Torchlight II on Thursday, but now I've got another game on my agenda. And I can tell you, I am NOT complaining. Who can complain about HAVING to play games for an assignment? I am SO glad my work schedule is meager this week.

I played Borderlands a while ago when it first came out. I didn't have a proper PC or an Xbox 360 at the time, so I watched my boyfriend play and I played with him. I liked it, but didn't have the chance to really get into it. I've never played it on PC, but I imagine it isn't too different. Well, there are an abundance of posts coming, both on Borderlands 2 and Torchlight II. I am so thrilled, I could poop rainbows.

No comments:

Post a Comment