Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I Spotted a L4D Easter Egg in Cabin in the Woods Film!

Okay, this totally blew my mind and I didn't even realize what I was looking at at first. You have to notice, fast, because the scene passes fairly quick. I couldn't forget the bulbous pus-filled pouch in the middle of the Boomer's stomach and I almost didn't believe what I was seeing. But after doing research, my crazy observations were proven correct. The Boomer, from the famed Left for Dead series, is pictured in a scene in the new Cabin in the Woods, among many other famous monsters. There is talk of a witch and a tank, also, but I will have to watch the movie again to see. I can safely say this easter egg made my day because I actually SAW it before reading a post about it later.



To the left, you can see the twin girls from Stephen King's The Shining, but its hard to make out the others in this picture. Guess I'll have to see the movie again. I have a whole new level of respect for Joss Whedon. Oh and also...did I mention a chick makes out with a wolf head on the wall (and tries to make it look sexy...)?


UPDATE:

Witch and Tank here also: Now I HAVE to see it again!




No comments:

Post a Comment