Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Pre-Purchase of Torchlight II



























Torchlight II is going to be $19.99, and I had to take advantage of this option, so I pre-purchased it for me and my boyfriend and I kept thinking to myself, "Wow, I would've spent all that on the new Sims 3 Supernatural (which I still want)." It's a great deal, and you'd be crazy not to jump on the bandwagon. Too bad Diablo III wasn't $19.99 or it would've been worth a try, but $60 to play an unsatisfactory game? No thanks.

I've been looking over the classes lately, and being a loyal Ranged player, I know I will more than likely start out with the Outlander class. There are three other classes: Embermage, Beserker and Engineer. From there I will probably move on to the Embermage. Of course I will try them all at some point. What I am most excited about are the new pets. Meet them all below.



The ferret is the cutest thing I've ever seen, but I am torn between that, the bulldog and the panther. I've used the wolf too much in the old Torchlight, but kudos to the enhanced graphics. The wolf looks a lot better than it did. I honestly can't wait for this game to be released so I can start playing it. Watching it sit in my Steam library is driving me nuts. At least I can pre-load it, so on release day I can just start playing, no hassle needed.

Needless to say, I will be blogging about my experience with Torchlight II as soon as it is released, I PROMISE. I will probably have a lot to say. Life has been crazy and video-game-less lately, working two jobs, three other writing jobs and my last semester at school. This NEEDS to change, hence the splurge. I am counting down the days.


























No comments:

Post a Comment